CTFRC is Hiring!
Currently accepting applications for part time Speech-Language Pathologist
The Children's Therapy & Family Resource Centre has a Regular Part Time (0.5 FTE) Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist position available in Merritt, BC.
Under the general supervision of the Charge Speech-Language Pathologist, provides assessment and intervention programs appropriate to assigned pediatric caseload, consistent with the philosophy of the Children's Therapy & Family Resource Centre.
- Masters Degree (or equivalent), and currently registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Professionals of BC
- Excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Use of personal vehicle, valid BC driver's licence
- Criminal record check
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Starting Salary: $31.19 - $38.90 per hour
Start date to be determined
Please submit resumes by May 15th, 2013 to:
Sarah Morrison, Administrative Assistant
Children's Therapy & Family Resource Centre
801 McGill Road
Kamloops, BC V2C 6R1
Fax: (250) 371-4120
CTFRC thanks all applicants for this position, only those who are short listed will be contacted.