• Font Size: +
  • -
  • Print
  • Print
Make a referral

School Aged Developmental Milestones


Our agency only provides speech language therapy to children before Kindergarten entry. If you have concerns about your child’s speech and/or language development once they are in school, please contact your child’s teacher to request a referral to the school-based speech language therapist.