Kamloops Children's Therapy Centre
Covid-19 Pandemic Protocols
During the Covid-19 pandemic, CTFRC is striving to keep all clients and staff safe and healthy. We are open for business but we are adding new procedures that follow our Provincial Health Officer's recommendations to ensure we support prevention and health in all we do. Promoting spreading kindness not the virus.
Everyone that enters our building, will be screened and asked to sign in
- Hands will be sanitized and client visitors must complete the screening questionnaire.
- Temperatures will be taken at each visit.
- Therapists and staff will prepare meeting area before and after each visit.
- Please follow the signs and arrows in the building
- Never come to a visit if you are unwell or sick
- Please come in just before your meeting, or wait in your car until we are ready for your meeting
- Please wear a clean mask during appointments