The Children’s Therapy and Family Resource Centre relies on the generosity of people within the communities we serve to help us provide the best quality of service possible to the children of Kamloops and the surrounding areas.
Your donation could help us to:
- Buy a specialized chair that a child might use in his preschool program
- Buy an assessment kit that a therapist would use to measure a child’s speech and language development
- Help a family pay for a piece of therapy equipment that their child needs at home
- Buy the supplies that children might need to take part in a fine motor development group
- Help a family afford the orthotics that their child might need in her shoes
- Buy the materials that a therapist needs to evaluate a child’s feeding and swallowing skills
- Buy a balancing toy that a physiotherapist would use to help a child improve his balance skills
If you would like to donate to our centre, please do one of the following:
- Please send a cheque to the centre, made out to the Children’s Therapy and Family Resource Centre
Please be sure to include your full name, address and contact information with your donation. You will receive a charitable tax donation receipt for any donation over $10.00. If you would like to receive a receipt for an amount under $10.00, please let us know.
Our Charitable Tax # 0878439-11